A Very Special Residential Retreat
30 December 2012 – 1st January 2013
Bring in the New Year with energy, optimism, deep love and big laughs.
Tim’s retreats are powerfully transformative, but extremely relaxed and great fun. They attract men and woman of all ages and backgrounds, some of whom are long-time spiritual explorers and others who are new to the possibility of awakening.
This retreat includes a New Year celebration. Drinks are available to purchase from the Abbey House or you are welcome to bring your own.
The New Year retreat is very popular so make sure you book early!
- £340 including food and accommodation at Abbey House.
- For those living locally it is possible to book for the retreat without accommodation.
- Payments in installments by standing order are possible by arrangement.
- If you need to cancel we will be happy to transfer your place to another retreat where possible. Alternatively if we can find someone to take your place we will refund the cost of the event minus £80 administration costs.
BOOKING AND QUESTIONS: Contact Debbie@timothyfreke.com or UK (0)781 786 8859
RETREAT SCHEDULE : HERE
GETTING TO GLASTONBURY: Glastonbury lies in the southwest of England, about 125 miles or 220km west of London and 28 miles or 40km south of the city of Bristol. The nearest railway station is Castle Cary. From here you will need to make a 25 minute taxi journey. You could also come to Bristol station and take a bus. Our local airport is Bristol International. Those flying in to Heathrow or Gatwick will need to take a train to Castle Cary or to Bristol (via Reading or London Paddington).
- There is more detailed information about getting to The Abbey House, Glastonbury available online HERE and HERE.
LOCAL PLACES TO VISIT IN GLASTONBURY AND WELLS: The retreat is packed with experiences and there is not a lot of free time. So you may want consider coming early or staying over to explore Glastonbury, which is an amazing little town, full of mythology and colour. It is often possible to book extra nights ‘Bed and Breakfast’ at The Abbey House. Places you may wish to visit include the Tor, Chalice Well Gardens, the Abbey ruins, the colourful town centre, St. Margaret’s Chapel, Wells Cathedral and the Bishop’s Palace.